Saturday, October 8, 2016

October Bucket List

While reading the other day, I came across a Fall oriented bucket list.  It had a number of fun ideas for celebrating the Fall season.  I thought what if I created an October bucket list.  Here is a start:

Collect and press colorful autumn leaves

Catch the scent of apples, and acorns on the autumn breeze

Make my favorite applesauce cookies

Decorate my door with witches, spider webs and other Halloween decorations

See how many of my Halloween T-shirts, pins, scarves and ties that I can wear to work during the month.

Visit our cabin one more time before we need to winterize it.

Then I came across a zentangled spider web, so cool!  So I doodled a spider web, but decided to add
 another doodled or/and zentangled spider web to my bucket list.  One that I can create with better art supplies.

Send out Halloween correspondence - much more fun that a Christmas card in December.

Any ideas for other additions to my October bucket list?

No comments: