Monday, November 7, 2016

November To Do list

It is the first Monday of November, and I have a moment to create a list of projects to complete.  Already on my November list:
Celebrate my mother's 90th Birthday -  done.  We took her out for dinner on her birthday, and then Pat, the director of the Eccles Community Art Center had a celebration for her on the First Friday Art Stroll with cake, balloons, flowers, and best wishes from all the patrons that attended.

My annual stint replacement surgery - done, I am feeling fine.

The November Art Stroll - done.

Vote. - done.  I mailed in my ballot.

The second annual portfolio review for high school students - done.
Done, done and done.
Still to complete:
Change my closet from Fall to Winter clothes.  Although the weather is still lovely, I know that we will be needing sweaters and coats soon.- done
Finish reading "Nemesis" by Catherine Coulter
Write and Mail my Thanksgiving correspondence-- done
Finish a watercolor painting- done

For work:
Create a paper bag turkey for the Toddler Art class.- done
Finish putting together the winter class schedule. - done

Look for more creative pursuits and take longer morning walks while the weather is so lovely.

What plans do you have for November.
Oh, it appears that I will be assisting with the making of Thanksgiving dinner this year.




No comments: