Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fall Back

Utah on Sunday switched back to standard time from daylight savings.  The sun is setting as we leave work which makes for some lovely muted orange light shining through the Art Center's beveled glass windows.  I love this glow and the rainbows the beloved glass and sunlight create.  It is however hard to assimulate to the darkness that come too soon to the canyon.  It seems like it is such as short twilight, you return home from work and it is dark.  A dark of night, witch very little light.  The moon seems reclutant to fight this dark.  I invariably find myself taking a nap from 7:30 to 8:15 pm.  The wonder where the time has gone.  Why am I unable to accomplish things?

Oh, sorry, I must have dozed off.  My bedroom light also seem reclutant to fight the dark.

No comments: