Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Wonders of Nature and Technology



Aren't wireless modems wonderful? I am sitting outside under a tree listening to the birds sing to each other, the sun and shadows dancing across my face, along with a light breeze. Over on one of my mother's benches a chipmunk is feasting on sunflower seed, its attention divided between my movement, the dogs and any other motion.

Oh, it is coming closer, then I move too suddenly and it is gone.

(And I must say that digital cameras are great, this little fellow was about ten feet away from me. I was able to zoom in to get him in the frame, then crop the picture to make him more of the subject. He is small, I hope that you can find him in the pictures.)
I started this post before I became distracted to comment share a beautiful May day with you. Oh, I guess that is exactly what I did! Enjoy!

No comments: