Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Missed You

Work as usual has become more involved.  We just held our annual fundraiser - an Art Auction on March 2.  Lots of work prior to the event to organize donations and works of art, bid cards, and programs.  And now after the event, writing thank yous, paying artist, creating reports, and updating website pages.  This along with every day projects.  Yes, I will get the Spring class schedule out, as well as the winter newsletter.

I have missed visiting and following favorite blogs, writing updates to this blog, checking out the new items in my favorite etsy shops, and reading the books, and magazines piling up on my bookshelf and on my nook.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope to add new post soon, after all spring is coming to Ogden Canyon.  It is a great time to share all the beauty that makes its appearance with the melting of the snow.

No comments: